Anyone having trouble accessing the site?

Guest H?perOptik
OK how about some help from some of you internet wizards. I cannot accsess the site on my desktop but everything else on it works fine :dunno I have no problems at all with any other internet functions. I cleaned out all the browser caches,cookies an history files, run a full vscan, adaware scan,done reboots and even tried the link on tintsluts site and nothin :dunno  Tintdude.com will not come up on my desktop. anyone have any other ideas?

your desktop is hinting that you need a break and a beer :dunno

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pmuzik

well if the dude is stumped I am in deep stuff :dunno just tried again and the same thing, full inernet access except for tintdude.com :dunno what is frustrating is I didn't change any settings it just froze up while I was on the other night and now it just keeps showing dns and can't find server messages have to keep lookin :dunno

Guest DixieGraphics

I only have problems with it once in a while - I restart the puter and its ok again

right now its just slow as dirt :dunno but thats probably my connection

Guest S and S

Maybe its trying to say that you spend too much time and went over your limited access hours on here :lol:thumb:lol have you tried to manually type the address...I had that problem but when I manually typed the address in the addy bar it came up and I just resaved it in my favs.

Archived