How old is too old to start tinting?

Thanks Flat Rock for the encouragement!  I get hyped up, then have a bad app and beat myself up.  then I add something to my routine and get a better install and then want to redo everything I ever did to get them all that clean but realize that is not realistic.  Was talking to my best friend the other day about that.  lol.  Getting better at accepting the ones I did early and accepting them unless someone wants a window redone of course.  But my "out the door" acceptance is getting more and more picky.  Some of that is realizing what needs fixed and seeing it before it leaves.  That has been a lesson in itself.  What you see in the garage is different than in the sunlight for whatever reason.  but it's nice to hear someone say that and reinforce I am on the right path......

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 33 and I just started 6 months ago. I actually have back problems and went through an injury case and voc rehab. My back has only hunted one time because I did alot of BG. Btw i didnt know anything about cars. I am learning ALOT from everyone I work with.

Archived