Tool list for beginners?

I'm looking to tint my first car here in the next couple weeks and am looking at ordering some tools.  I have looked around on here and come up with a list but just wanted to see if I am missing anything or if any of these are not needed initially.  Here is the list I have:

5" Blue Max w/ handle

5.5" Yellow Turbo

Black Teflon Hard Card

Gold Teflon Hard Card

Lil' Chizler

Slim Foot

Olfa Red Dot

White Scrub Pads

Conquistador

The Bulldozer

Sprayer

Heat Gun

Any suggestions would be appreciated

The cheapest place to order is at buytint.com, well for me it was. Dont forget to get the 5-way trim guide and felt role. Im new to this too and the 5-way trim guide was one of the tools that really sped things up for me when it came to rear window installation.

The cheapest place to order is at buytint.com, well for me it was. Dont forget to get the 5-way trim guide and felt role. Im new to this too and the 5-way trim guide was one of the tools that really sped things up for me when it came to rear window installation.

Just curious how exactly you use the 5-way trim tool on rear windows?

Just curious how exactly you use the 5-way trim tool on rear windows?

I use the felt and put it on the 5-way. After putting the film on the glass, I use it as my first pass instead of using a squeegee. It takes like 10 secs.

Archived