Tool list for beginners?

If anyone is interested in getting our tool pricing, just let me know. PM me your email address and I will send you our tool prices. We do not offer online ordering for film or tools, we still believe in the personal touch customer service.

If anyone is interested in getting our tool pricing, just let me know. PM me your email address and I will send you our tool prices. We do not offer online ordering for film or tools, we still believe in the personal touch customer service.

Do i have to apply for a dealership account and be approved to order Solar films from you guys?

The cheapest place to order is at buytint.com, well for me it was. Dont forget to get the 5-way trim guide and felt role. Im new to this too and the 5-way trim guide was one of the tools that really sped things up for me when it came to rear window installation.

Just curious how exactly you use the 5-way trim tool on rear windows?

I use the felt and put it on the 5-way. After putting the film on the glass, I use it as my first pass instead of using a squeegee. It takes like 10 secs.

:yeah  I was almost 30 years into the industry when I saw this concept in action. By far the best and quickest way to do an initial BG tack down before using a Blue Max to finish... and you don't even need slip solution with the felt-lined edges of the five-way. Do three sides and it truly becomes versatile in use on 'all' BG areas. :thumb  

MO of Whaletail? It makes a great door stop.  :spit  :lol

The cheapest tools are not the best tools. Buy better quality tools vs cheap tools you have to buy more than once. Example, Fusion Squeegee handle vs Unger. Unger is cheaper but they wear faster and you have to buy another once it's done. Business 101 save money by spending money.

Archived