He must of thought I was a complete idiot

I was gonna say,,, someone quote stewy and strike through --years-- and make it --vehicles-- then we are just getting started. :bingo

All vehicles are different. Tinting is hard, Im not saying it is easy. If it was easy I would not have came to this forumn.

GoSpeedGo was talking 1000 cars not years, is all I meant. After that,, you are still just getting started. :thumb

I understand. But all my life, maybe even yours, ppl have been saying you cant do this you cant do that. Guess what I was able to do all those things that people tell me I cant. Everyone starts somewhere its up to the person wether they want to succeed or not. When I was in high school I was told that I was too short, Im 5'4, to play varsity basketball, I guess I proved them wrong and to top it out took the team to the state finals. All I'm saying is that anyone can do what they want to do they just have to be passionate and put time in to do it. Nothing is impossible. One thousand years is impossible. Failure is an excuse to keep trying and be successful.

You won't catch me telling you -you can't do it-- but I will always be real about what it does take.

Before that,, I was just being funny-------ish.

You will get all the help I can offer until you are un-realistic about it,, or illogical. Then I'm out. Cheers. :beer

No butt hurt here. It takes alot to make me mad. Lol. All help is appreciated. Thank You

I was gonna say,,, someone quote stewy and strike through --years-- and make it --vehicles-- then we are just getting started. :bingo

All vehicles are different. Tinting is hard, Im not saying it is easy. If it was easy I would not have came to this forumn.

GoSpeedGo was talking 1000 cars not years, is all I meant. After that,, you are still just getting started. :thumb

After a couple cars being tinted by me. I agree with the thousand cars.

Pan pizzas are great, all that grease and brown crusty cheese on the edges.. Damn, and that's just the ones I've eat from the big chains, so I couldn't imagine what a real authentic pan would be like..

OK, so it's tinted, the passenger window and the two vent windows is pretty much textbook flawless, at least that's the opinion of a non pro tint installer, but it really does look great. The drivers side glass has 1/4inch light gap towards the front, it must of slipped and spun around on him and neither of us noticed it at the shop, it was 120 degrees and I have no clue how he survives in that closed garage because it wasn't cool in lobby but at least u could breathe. I didn't call back but I'm gonna stop by one day and let him fix it because there's a little trash under it as well. The back glass, well, I guess I'm just not gonna be able to be satisfied with how it has to look because I don't think it's humanly possible to get it exactly light free around that rubber, I don't know what else to do so I'm gonna be happy. Now I'm not complaining, you cannot see a light gap from the outside unless u really study it and the sun is coming through the windshield, but from the inside there's a few spots and he touched it up with a black sharpie marker, not really the technique I had hoped I'd have to resort to being OK with, but how many times can I be unhappy without looking like a complete dick? I will let the bubbles lay down and make sure everything is flat and then stop by one day and let him check out the door where I'm confident he will immediately agree should be replaced. This is without a doubt a hard skill to master, if he'd of spent two hours on one back window and didn't draw the line somewhere then the profit would of been nothing, so it is what it is and I am not gonna nit pick and worry over it anymore. Nothings perfect and it does make the truck look great like I'd hoped, but the radiant heat through the front window is pretty bad, so next time I'll get him to do the 80% on the front and fix side glass.

You could always buy some black caulk, cut the tip really thin. Run it along the inside gasket where the light is. Kinda like you would do on a bathtub. Take your time and you can make it look like a factory rubber gasket. I use something else on those called puffy paint. But black window sealant works amazing.