04 F- 150

It's actually taken this long for one to finally come my way.

It'll be here in half an hr. with customer waiting , I remember reading not to use heatgun around mirror...any other notes?

I'm not a tucker, I remove gasket preferably...any "boobytraps" to the door panels ?

thanx :thumb

Interesting find on the new f150, if you get a base model extended cab the back quarters apear to be stationary, but if you Pull off the back panel the glass is on tracks with a regulater and everything you can take a drill with a hex bit, find the gear and acually make it go up and down :thumb

Guest Eclipse

We pull doorpanels and I believe that ford went out of their way to put as many screws as possible in there. Speaker grill is fragile watch for that. :lol

Interesting find on the new f150, if you get a base model extended cab the back quarters apear to be stationary, but if you Pull off the back panel the glass is on tracks with a regulater and everything you can take a drill with a hex bit, find the gear and acually make it go up and down

NO @#$%?

I did a base model the other day, its the same roll down window that the other ones have....I was looking for a window handle everywhere :lol

Archived