FORD FOCUS

FRANK

I show them the diference on other cars. with fords I wipe my hand down the felt. and show them thqt it comes off. and I tape it to get it better. they usualy understand. some idiots dont. then they go to a new shop get the same thing

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tint Wiz
:idea Do you take the door cards off or just pull and tuk, I take most cards off when tinting :idea takes time but worth it in the end for me any way

I leave em on. when I pull my liner I leave the bottom half still on so that it get contaminated. when it hits anything. and with the felts I tape em to keep the contamination to a minimum. so when I am done with the top I roll it up flip the film . flush down anything that may be there. flip the film back down .[ull the rest of the liner off and squegge it. comes out just as clean as taking the panels off. just alot faster

Guest thetintshop

damn td, I did that car like a week ago, why you telling me now? now I'll lose sleep waiting for the guy to come back. :dance:rock

that's one of the few fords I'll look forward to coming in again. the door felts come off like a hooker's p@nties (real easy and quick).

Archived