Markup on tint

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that's about Xxxx a square. You're going to set a price per vehicle that's slightly comparable to your market. Don't even really think about what the square footage as far as customers go.

Edit that too will ya?!?

I'm used to being pretty open things so sometimes I forget. Not that it's anything you can't find out with a simple phone call though. Oh and probably Google.

Then let them make the phone call or do the Google search. :thumb

If tintdude feels anything further needs to be deleted he can take care of it. Like we said pricing wise you can find just about everyone's pricing through Google or a phone call. To address your original question though, most people sell the labor and give away the tint to avoid charging taxes. All of that stuff needs to be consulted with your cpa though. Way to much legal mumbo jumbo that gets involved with that.

I didn't know anyone charged per foot.  Seems most is a price per window average depending on rollup, quarter, rear, windshield, etc.  Depending on area, etc.  A lot of ones on here would answer that privately I am sure.  I know what going rates are here per window/car.  I undercut a little and use the best solarfx products so that's a sale.  Better film at a better price.  But I don't have overhead.......and I am still newer to the profession.  Ask me in a few years and I might be more expensive than anyone else because I know what I am doing and the film is superior than most local shops.  

Archived