Anyone in Dallas/Plano Look at a install for me

Looking at Purchasing a car at Lamborghini Dallas. Can anyone here look over the clear bra install for me. Went there this past Saturday and looked good except few minor things on the bumper and a piece of the mirror coming apart. Would appreciate a pro looking at it to see if it needs anything.  Thanks In advance.

Honestly, if I was going to buy a high end vehicle. I would have them remove all the film so I can inspect the paint before the final transaction. 

I took the trip to Dallas to look at the car. Honestly the install was a 9/10. Everything was strait and was done by a plotter. A few pieces needed slight adjustment. A little lifting in the corner of the mirror, dirt under a small piece, a little lifting underneath the bumper. Would be a waste of money to redo it. Of course if it was a complete hackjob and obviously hand cut i would remove it. They used the xpel patterns so really nothing to worry about from that aspect. 

xpel has a warranty so it wouldn't be out of your pocket.

Warranties are not transferable. So once the car is sold the warranty ends. I know who the installer is over at the Lambo place... he does pretty good work and I am sure he would have fixed the issues had the car been taken to him.

xpel has a warranty so it wouldn't be out of your pocket.

Warranties are not transferable. So once the car is sold the warranty ends. I know who the installer is over at the Lambo place... he does pretty good work and I am sure he would have fixed the issues had the car been taken to him.

Which is exactly what I said in my original post. Most installers in our PPF network will want to make sure the customer is happy. When doing subcontracting work for dealers, things can happen from the time it's done till the time it's handed off to the customer. We as installers don't know so if it is brought to our attention, we want to fix it as it's a billboard for the work we've done. 

Archived