bg and windshield

Looks good and the advice helps. Not cleaning behind the film is got to be where my flaws were coming. The middle is always clean. Just the edges. I'm gonna def swap to hard glass instead of soft. It's has got me already a few times!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have used the glass on the wall a few times for the back window but I like it better on the car and I have only reverse rolled one car that had roll bars in the way too much to get in with it

Franky all the way since 89 and flawless? Ha,,always can find a nano spec or 3 when it drys or before

lol same here. You try to be so carefull then damn it did that just touch.........I just had a car all I did was touch the back glass with my soap solution and a white scotch bright pad part of the rear defroster line fell off how the hell is that possible?

lol same here. You try to be so carefull then damn it did that just touch.........I just had a car all I did was touch the back glass with my soap solution and a white scotch bright pad part of the rear defroster line fell off how the hell is that possible?

This your first time experiencing that? I had it happen to me on a Grand Marquis and also had lines slide right off while trying to position the film into place on a Volvo. Like I tell my youngest daughter "Shit Happens" 

I pre-wet it, fold it like a Taco and lay it on the deck, unfold, peel and apply,  Seems like a long time but is really the only thing that works for me.  Bad hip so Frankying it is not an option. 

Archived