how to reduce contamination?!

Hey everyone. I get usually little dots in the top corners of door windows. Why? Or how do i eliminate that? And also sometimes along the edges. Im guessing from the gaskets? But how do i do a better job? I usually go over em and clean em up to 3 or 4 times before i install it..

I used to have real trouble with roll down windows. I've stared tapingbthe felt seals with masking tape and thus seems to have eliminated my problems. I also found i clean less than i used to. Think sometimes you can over clean which courses problems. I razor, then squeegee the glass then run a squeegee down tyecsides followed by a final squeegee on the glass then good to go.

so many solutions for the various problems we encounter.

easy fix for ya,,,,  providing you don't touch the adhesive.  top corner debris is typically from the top of the window.     front and back gaskets having dirt near flip line on 2 stage is a excessive water problem combined with gravity.   will describe my process and *** the steps that cause your issue.  old or dirty felt gaskets I tape and scrub old rubber ones before I start.  cars are pulled in with fan on high,  recirc and defrost on.  car filters remove dust in car and heat glass to ease shrink and avoid condensation issues. 

with window up,  wet squeegee sides, and put film on sides.  gets dirt off glass and keeps dirt from landing on glass  in dirty shops.

powder BG feeling for rocks or sap. horizontal wet line and cover with film.  cut to fit, so less shrink and can shrink to 1/8 inch of side.

knifes out,  cut sides to fit .  map gas ts8000 snap sides(top, prevents peelin, ask) and shrink BG.  my film is stretchy,  I slightly over shrink because the inside of the window is smaller with more curve.

I start passenger rear then front ending on drivers door removing key to save battery and place keys on shield.

wet door outside including upper gasket (window still down 2 inches)  round corners, place back on door.  wet door inside and roll up.  blade bottom flush gaskets side and bottom,   roll window down couple inches.  wet and blade top 2 inches,  then wipe top of glass with towel, wrap ez or tri-edge check front and back gaskets for dirt.

******spray top front and top back 2 inches***** to remove dirt the towel cant reach.  light mist window squeegee border to border making sure water goes down, not over top of glass.  squeegee front and back 2 inches down.  light mist on glass no water running,  peel 3/4 release and again mist.  pulling release creates vacuum,  car can be dirty as long as its wet.  mist prevents dirt from running in to film from car.  apply film to top of door couple inches, long slow taper to prevent pinch/flipline.  squeegee water up and over top watching top for water running down to front.    *****prevents water flowing down sides making dirt trails at flip*******.   roll window up,  rinse down and out lower section,  pull rest of release sheet and tuck extra 1/8 in gasket,  carefully squeegee the smiley (from top snap) out,  wipe down car,  most has already dried, damp towel all ya need.  vid on the youtube

12 hours ago, shadytints said:

so many solutions for the various problems we encounter.

easy fix for ya,,,,  providing you don't touch the adhesive.  top corner debris is typically from the top of the window.     front and back gaskets having dirt near flip line on 2 stage is a excessive water problem combined with gravity.   will describe my process and *** the steps that cause your issue.  old or dirty felt gaskets I tape and scrub old rubber ones before I start.  cars are pulled in with fan on high,  recirc and defrost on.  car filters remove dust in car and heat glass to ease shrink and avoid condensation issues. 

with window up,  wet squeegee sides, and put film on sides.  gets dirt off glass and keeps dirt from landing on glass  in dirty shops.

powder BG feeling for rocks or sap. horizontal wet line and cover with film.  cut to fit, so less shrink and can shrink to 1/8 inch of side.

knifes out,  cut sides to fit .  map gas ts8000 snap sides(top, prevents peelin, ask) and shrink BG.  my film is stretchy,  I slightly over shrink because the inside of the window is smaller with more curve.

I start passenger rear then front ending on drivers door removing key to save battery and place keys on shield.

wet door outside including upper gasket (window still down 2 inches)  round corners, place back on door.  wet door inside and roll up.  blade bottom flush gaskets side and bottom,   roll window down couple inches.  wet and blade top 2 inches,  then wipe top of glass with towel, wrap ez or tri-edge check front and back gaskets for dirt.

******spray top front and top back 2 inches***** to remove dirt the towel cant reach.  light mist window squeegee border to border making sure water goes down, not over top of glass.  squeegee front and back 2 inches down.  light mist on glass no water running,  peel 3/4 release and again mist.  pulling release creates vacuum,  car can be dirty as long as its wet.  mist prevents dirt from running in to film from car.  apply film to top of door couple inches, long slow taper to prevent pinch/flipline.  squeegee water up and over top watching top for water running down to front.    *****prevents water flowing down sides making dirt trails at flip*******.   roll window up,  rinse down and out lower section,  pull rest of release sheet and tuck extra 1/8 in gasket,  carefully squeegee the smiley (from top snap) out,  wipe down car,  most has already dried, damp towel all ya need.  vid on the youtube

You ever bottom load?