Help looking to buy a tint cutting machine.

I bought a used graphtec from a sign shop that was upgrading to a larger size.  pros speed up production.  cons some times you need to rescale window sizes and the top of the glass is not true to the film.  You get a better cut by hand to make it look like the film is factory installed vs aftermarket. 

Are you looking for a film slitting machine or a plotter? A film slitting machine would take a roll of film and allow you to cut the whole roll down to different dimensions. Example...60" roll cut into 24/36, 22/38, 40/20. 

I'm looking too. I've been on a search for a lower budget one that is decent quality. I've found a few from US Cutter like the

53" USCutter SC Series Vinyl Cutter  & 50-inch USCutter LaserPoint II Vinyl Cutter

..both under $1000. I have a budget of $2000 at the most and want something that can cut a "40 roll. OR possibly up to 35, and I'd just use it for doors and sides. Any ideas??

Buy enough product. The rep will give you one for free

Yeah, $40,000 or more in product lol. Any real answers on this forum? I've searched and not really come up with much. I'm sort of surprised there isn't a thread dedicated to this with miles of answers. Maybe I haven't looked hard enough?

Archived