Houston Dealership Work

Hello! I am a 24 year veteran in the window tint industry. I have years of experience in installation, training, management, commercial/residential sales, business ownership and auto dealership preloading. I am drug free, alcohol free and very dependable. I am looking for the right opportunity. That opportunity would be either; sub contracting for a dealership or working as a in house window tint/ppf installer, for a dealership.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Craig Bell                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   713-478-4870                                                                                                                                                                                                                           cb1602@gmail.com               

Archived