Help me choose the tint...

2 options

35% F1 Classic $220

OR

35% Suntek Carbon $229

Which one?

Edit:

Is the difference in tser noticeable? F1 has 35% while suntek has 42% and color change warranty.

Classic has a color change warranty too and transferable. 7% in heat rejection is unlikely that noticeable when installed on a car. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 options

35% F1 Classic $220

OR

35% Suntek Carbon $229

Which one?

Edit:

Is the difference in tser noticeable? F1 has 35% while suntek has 42% and color change warranty.

Classic has a color change warranty too and transferable. 7% in heat rejection is unlikely that noticeable when installed on a car.
F1 is the authorized dealer. Suntek is from tint world.

Edit: spelling

Go with Formula One...too many complaints about the low angle haze with Suntek Carbon, CXP, and CIR.  Not too mention they scratch easily.  As far as Tint World, some are good and some not so much.  We have redone multiple cars from some Tint Worlds here in GA.

Go with Formula One...too many complaints about the low angle haze with Suntek Carbon, CXP, and CIR. Not too mention they scratch easily. As far as Tint World, some are good and some not so much. We have redone multiple cars from some Tint Worlds here in GA.

Classic or comfort? I don't listen to radio mainly from phone, cd or USB. Also keeping this car for while.

Why would you think about going to an unauthorized dealer? First you would absolutely no warranty on the film. Second is they do not have the film...which is what I would expect. They use the name 3M to get people in and then will slap a cheap film on the vehicle like the Viper or Suntek. Surprisingly that is not uncommon in this industry...there is a mobile tinter in GA that says he has Llumar for $99 installed. Needless to say, he is not a dealer and he does not have Llumar. You have to ask, if they are not an authorized dealer, how do they have the film? You can't just go buy it plus it is one of the more expensive films on the market. We are a DEI/Viper dealer and I have dealt with Viper film first hand and it cheap, crappy reboxed film. Suntek is a decent film, but nothing special and has a huge scratching issue.

Why would you think about going to an unauthorized dealer? First you would absolutely no warranty on the film. Second is they do not have the film...which is what I would expect. They use the name 3M to get people in and then will slap a cheap film on the vehicle like the Viper or Suntek. Surprisingly that is not uncommon in this industry...there is a mobile tinter in GA that says he has Llumar for $99 installed. Needless to say, he is not a dealer and he does not have Llumar. You have to ask, if they are not an authorized dealer, how do they have the film? You can't just go buy it plus it is one of the more expensive films on the market. We are a DEI/Viper dealer and I have dealt with Viper film first hand and it cheap, crappy reboxed film. Suntek is a decent film, but nothing special and has a huge scratching issue.

Archived