Typical results from Suntek cxp tint?

That's cool Shawn. I hope it turns out as good as the RejectorFX 70%. That stuff ROCKS!!!

Anybody that hasn't tried the RejectorFX , you definitely should give it a shot. :thumb

The price plus the quality,,, why wouldn't you try it. :win

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I like the Air80, I would not recommend that if you are concerned with the haze. 

I have it on one of my cars and never noticed any haze.

Had it on a Mustang of mine, I only noticed it at certain times when the sun hit it just right. Ripped it off and tried the Suntek and saw the same thing, but again, only at certain times. Installed other films that may not advertise the same performance and never noticed the haze. 

As much as I like the Air80, I would not recommend that if you are concerned with the haze. 

I have it on one of my cars and never noticed any haze.

Had it on a Mustang of mine, I only noticed it at certain times when the sun hit it just right. Ripped it off and tried the Suntek and saw the same thing, but again, only at certain times. Installed other films that may not advertise the same performance and never noticed the haze. 

The Huper Ceramic 70 was horrible, I would say worst then the photos posted.  I mainly used their 50 which doesn't seem to be noticeable and never noticed the 60 being bad.  Maybe I am so happy the AIR 80 is so much better than the Huper, I haven't noticed it.

At the end of the day nothing beats good old tried and true HP films for an all around compromise of, cost ,clarity, and heat rejection. I have felt let down by ceramic. I am thinking of dropping it from my line up completely.

Basically what is causing the haze is the same thing that is giving the higher heat rejection.  So no matter the brand they all will have...some brands being worse than others.  Personally I love the CTX and IMO I would say I have noticed the least amount in it.

Even the cleanest glass displays a level of low angle haze. Once dirt begins to accumulate on the glass, the haze level gradually increases. Couple this with a (less bright) polyester and the nano coatings used in many 'ceramic' films and you will get blinding haze in a flash (pardon the pun).

The brightest polyester does not display low angle haze greater than what can be found in (clean) clear glass. However, it is not cheap and makers have difficulty keeping pace with demand. Less bright with the worst haze before making a window film product is inexpensive compared with the brightest. You then have various levels between each of the extremes. 

Archived