GLOBAL LAUNCHES CERAMIC DUAL REFLECTIVE

Dear Window Film Professional,

We are proud to announce the availability of the industry’s finest Ceramic Dual Reflective Series window film, which is now in stock at your Authorized Global Window Film distributor.

Dual Reflective films have been among the most popular residential films for decades, due to their solar performance and dual pane compatibility.  The Global CDR films incorporate ceramic materials and the most advanced metallizing technology for delivering outstanding performance and unsurpassed beauty. CDR is available in 5 VLTs and in widths up to 72in. for no splicing seams on glass.

These films are developed to be among the most “drop roll” friendly products on the market today, which speeds up application time and makes for a cleaner installation.  Having personally participated in the development of these films, I had the opportunity to install them myself over the past 6-9 months.  These films are a dream to work with, look beautiful and are built to last (like all of the other films in the Global Line).

The datasheet can be found on the Global Website at the following URL:
http://www.globalwindowfilms.com/architectural-specification.php

For details about these exciting and ground breaking new products, please contact your Authorized Global Window Films distributor today.

Thank you,

Howard
Express Films

Hello Smartie, the new Ceramic Dual Reflective film is spec'd under the Estate Series on the Global Window Films website. It is available in 5%, 15%, 25%, 35%, & 45%.

Thanks... received A4's this week (except the 45  :dunno ) and I've gotta say these are some nice looking films. Glad they have a dry, chem. adhesive, too.

Hello Smartie, the new Ceramic Dual Reflective film is spec'd under the Estate Series on the Global Window Films website. It is available in 5%, 15%, 25%, 35%, & 45%.

Thanks... received A4's this week (except the 45  :dunno ) and I've gotta say these are some nice looking films. Glad they have a dry, chem. adhesive, too.

Hey S2S,

The big thing is the 72" BOPP liner. Very noice...

I hinted at this feature coming over a year ago, and it is a real breakthrough... Not too many people who understand why, but I believe you would Smarts...

BTW.. If you made a book... Window Film 101 by smarts... I would buy a first addition... Just a thought for your days ahead whilst enjoying the fruits of your labor. You are humble, but you are the man.

Well done Howard! And others.. This is a quality product from start to finish. It has been developed with feedback from many hundreds of years of experience. With longevity, performance and usability as the primary focus.

Cheers

Archived