Last one to post game #615

I am on a 1,200/day calorie diet. I have lost almost 12 pounds in two weeks. 17 more to go and then I will add back in more calories. My lunch is a bag of carrots, low cal tortilla w/2oz of chicken, a cheese stick, pear and a 190 calorie 20g protien bar. At least I don't feel like I'm starving to death anymore.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am on a 1,200/day calorie diet. I have lost almost 12 pounds in two weeks. 17 more to go and then I will add back in more calories. My lunch is a bag of carrots, low cal tortilla w/2oz of chicken, a cheese stick, pear and a 190 calorie 20g protien bar. At least I don't feel like I'm starving to death anymore.

How big a bag o carrots ....

was the cheese stick one Cheeto?

Congrats Ocala!! :boogie

I was watching my nieces for a little bit earlier... on my way over my truck was running warm... very warm.   :facepalm2

Got to my sisters... was there from like 10:30-1.. went out and put coolant in the reservoir, hoping that would be what it needed... half way home still running warm/hot. Pulled over, opened the hood... stage right side of the radiator was all wet and leaking. :klingon 

"Life is just a never ending kick in the crotch."... 

Congrats Ocala

Time for me to head out, haven't did one set of rollups and nothing since.

Been kinda slow here for me today too! Wish I could head home. Good thing is that my cheap azz boss has us closed on Wednesdays so I can drink my night away and not have to worry about BS customers in the morning. Might just take the boat out for a little while tomorrow if the weather permits. 

Congrats Ocala!! :boogie

I was watching my nieces for a little bit earlier... on my way over my truck was running warm... very warm.   :facepalm2

Got to my sisters... was there from like 10:30-1.. went out and put coolant in the reservoir, hoping that would be what it needed... half way home still running warm/hot. Pulled over, opened the hood... stage right side of the radiator was all wet and leaking. :klingon

"Life is just a never ending kick in the crotch."... 

So is it the radiator itself or the upper radiator hose? 

Archived