Last one to post game #615

Headlights on a Jetta done, ATR on a F350 done, ATR on a Accord done, now an Integra, and R&R on a C230.  Based on the vehicles, I am sure ATC will be the choice.   :lol

Actually surprise surprise...Integra got CTX.   :D

That's some good selling right there!! Now if all the low-ballers would get on the same page and realize that up-selling can happen if they offer it, they would all be able to make more money for the same amount of work. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Headlights on a Jetta done, ATR on a F350 done, ATR on a Accord done, now an Integra, and R&R on a C230.  Based on the vehicles, I am sure ATC will be the choice.   :lol

Actually surprise surprise...Integra got CTX.   :D

That's some good selling right there!! Now if all the low-ballers would get on the same page and realize that up-selling can happen if they offer it, they would all be able to make more money for the same amount of work. 

Yep, got to give the consumer options.  We are at about 50% CTX sales right now, more than ATC.  We have only had 3M for about 3 weeks or so and already did 6 Crystalline jobs and about 4 CS jobs.  The key for us was getting the sales pitch down and using the heat lamp on every single customer.  This is something we never did religiously when we had Huper Optik because the display and heat lamp was not designed well.  The Llumar and 3M displays/heat lamps are just so much easy to understand for the consumer.

Roach I was wondering about your low coolant level in the winter when you had no heat and if you found were it went?

I just added a couple cans of freon to my farmtruck for some cold air,it has a freon leak I guess but good for now

Archived