Last one to post game #615

So is it the radiator itself or the upper radiator hose?

It's def. the radiator. I could see on the seam fluid leaking out. :( 

Roach I was wondering about your low coolant level in the winter when you had no heat and if you found were it went?

I just added a couple cans of freon to my farmtruck for some cold air,it has a freon leak I guess but good for now

Na.. nothing was ever wet. Inside or under the hood. So either it was leaking out some other place, or the leak finally got big enough to allow fluid to leak out and not just steam.

Called the shop... $300 give or take. $100 in labor.. rest in parts. Not terrible...

Just the last thing I need atm.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Called the shop... $300 give or take. $100 in labor.. rest in parts. Not terrible...Just the last thing I need atm.

I would call 1-800-radiators and see what it would cost shipped. It's an easy swap. Just an idea. At least you will know the price of the parts.

Lost a tinter today, sad cause this guy is amazing ! Hired him from a tintdude classified about four month ago, thought I was set.....

Girlfriend is sick and needs to move back out east. Really nice guy, sure going to miss the low drama work driven guy :twocents

Anyone want to relocate ? Serious!

Cheers all

Lost a tinter today, sad cause this guy is amazing ! Hired him from a tintdude classified about four month ago, thought I was set.....

Girlfriend is sick and needs to move back out east. Really nice guy, sure going to miss the low drama work driven guy :twocents

Cheers all

Where East is the question?

Cheers all

:yep

Archived