Women's excuses

Guest Marco

Guest Marco

Woman and there undercover excuses and cover ups

I don't shave in the winter because the hair keeps my legs warm..hmm sounds like an excuse to me.

I forgot to tell you your mother called...three days ago.She doesn't like your mother and wants to p1ss her off.

If you do this for me I'll have s*x with you..now we all know it's not going to happen but men do what ever it is she wants when s*x is mentioned.

Not tonight I have a headache,ok what she is really saying is..don't even waste my time,I'll have more fun rolling over and trying to sleep through your snoring.

I didn't have time to do laundry.You have done pissed her off..you know she has clean clothes,why has yours been sitting on the floor for three weeks?

Can we eat out tonight,I'm so exhuasted.It's hard work to paint your nails and pluck your eyebrows..it takes all day.You actually think she did something around the house but while you are trying to figure out what..she gives you that sexy look and out the door you go.

Honey can my sister stay with us for a few days..oh boy you know it's not going to be a few days,they have already planned out the next few months without you.

You come home to a clean house,your favorite food on the table and she looks unusually happy..she wants something or she has really bad news :thumb

Guest SQUEEGEE
Woman and there undercover excuses and cover ups

I don't shave in the winter because the hair keeps my legs warm..hmm sounds like an excuse to me.

I forgot to tell you your mother called...three days ago.She doesn't like your mother and wants to p1ss her off.

If you do this for me I'll have s*x with you..now we all know it's not going to happen but men do what ever it is she wants when s*x is mentioned.

Not tonight I have a headache,ok what she is really saying is..don't even waste my time,I'll have more fun rolling over and trying to sleep through your snoring.

I didn't have time to do laundry.You have done pissed her off..you know she has clean clothes,why has yours been sitting on the floor for three weeks?

Can we eat out tonight,I'm so exhuasted.It's hard work to paint your nails and pluck your eyebrows..it takes all day.You actually think she did something around the house but while you are trying to figure out what..she gives you that sexy look and out the door you go.

Honey can my sister stay with us for a few days..oh boy you know it's not going to be a few days,they have already planned out the next few months without you.

You come home to a clean house,your favorite food on the table and she looks unusually happy..she wants something or she has really bad news  :rollin

So how long have you been married Marco?

Guest Marco

I have been with my g/f for over 7 years.These are just a few things I have picked up from listening to her and her sisters..it's all in fun :beach

I'm sure if she came up with a list..all of mankind would be doomed :rollin

Archived