Women's excuses

Guest Marco

has she ever givin you this excuse, but I was drunk :popcorn

:lol6 excuse me :rollin I don't think so.........................

Men and there undercover excuses and cover ups

I don't shave in the winter because the hair keeps my face warm..hmm sounds like an excuse to me.

I forgot to tell you your mother called...three days ago. He doesn't like your mother and wants to p1ss her off.

If you do this for me I'll have s*x with you...now we all know the truth has come out! And it is WOMAN who really have to bargin for s*x (especially when with are with a guy over 35 :rollin )

Not tonight I have a headache, ok what he is really saying is..don't even waste my time. Literally...

Honey, I promise tomorrow I will do my laundry. But tomorrow never comes. Yes his laundry has been sitting on the floor for three weeks!

Can we eat out tonight, I'm so exhuasted. The truth is it's 7:45 pm and your just getting home from work, he's been home since 5:10 pm!

Honey can my brother stay with us for a few days...yeah just what I need, two mountains of laundry on the floor for three weeks.

You come home to a clean house, your favorite food on the table and he looks unusually happy...he has just bought a new Vette or he has really bad news!

:rollin:poop

TTC :lol6

Archived