Automotive lead Tinter needed in Albany NY!!!

We are a well-established business where the focus is on high quality and customer service. We are looking for a detail oriented installer who takes pride in his work and wants to be the best he can be! We are a small family owned shop where you could be the head tinter working alongside myself. We are currently in a temporary location but are building a new shop where everything will be new and state of the art in a climate controlled and spacious work environment. You could not ask for a better opportunity except you would be living in the Albany area LOL. (it's really a great place to live and the capital of New York State with a mix of urban and suburban locales). I would really prefer a non-smoker but if you are really the ultimate Tinter I might make an exception...I will say again the most important thing is quality of work and attention to detail and a willingness to try new methods to get the best result possible. You must have a good attitude, be looking for a career not just a job, and you will be rewarded for it! Please send your resume and work experience credentials along with any references you would like to provide to: thetintking@verizon.net

Dave and Sandy Zal

Owners ????

Archived