Help! Need some LLumar HP Bronze 35% (not made anymore)

Hey everyone. I know it's been awhile since its been around but I'm looking for LLumar HP Bronze 35% window film. I can't find anything made these days close to it. I've tried the Suntek 40% Bronze it's not the same. Does anyone have a left over roll of this LLumar HP laying around. Any help would be great. Thanks George

I called express today and they were very helpful. They are mailing me a small sample piece of their bronze HP so I can see if it is reflective like LLumar's was and not just bronze. Thanks again for the info.

Hey everyone. I know it's been awhile since its been around but I'm looking for LLumar HP Bronze 35% window film. I can't find anything made these days close to it. I've tried the Suntek 40% Bronze it's not the same. Does anyone have a left over roll of this LLumar HP laying around. Any help would be great. Thanks George

How much do you need?? I have a 36" roll of ATR 35 bronze. But there is only about 10' I think. If that might be enough, let me know and I will get closer on how many feet are left.