Sun-Gard Shadow tint?

Guest dc

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Film Maverick
I'll probably spring for either the LLumar Lumastar ATR or Huper Optik ceramic films.

Llumar will be around a lot longer than the hooper. Simply because someone has a lifetime warranty doesn't mean they will be around to honor it. Llumar has and will be there a lot lot longer than these other companies you're looking into.

Guest kwang125

Deception,

where are you going to tint your car? I want to get my car tinted with Huper Optik too. thanx in advance :thumb

I am trying to arrange a group buy with a local tint shop. if the deal falls through, I could go to the one you are going. :thumb

Guest H?perOptik
Llumar will be around a lot longer than the hooper.  Simply because someone has a lifetime warranty doesn't mean they will be around to honor it.  Llumar has and will be there a lot lot longer than these other companies you're looking into.

wow.. is that what your crystal ball tells you?? see if you have dig out the lotto numbers for this wkend! :thumb

Hi Devil! How are You? Is there any snow in australia  :thumb ?

G'day Leo,

No such thing mate but something has screwed up our Autumn. It should be getting much cooler but it isn't. We are getting hot northerly winds bringing down interior heat from our hot dusty red centre outback.

This weather is weird........we just had our "hottest April day since 1922!"

It got to 90F (33C) and now we have total fire bans in place and the outside air tonight smells of smoke.

Devil

As for the term "last forever", it was a figurative statement, not literal. Nothing lasts forever, but the Huper will have much greater longevity than the DYED Sun-Gard film.

Good choice Deception but I can't help getting a flea under my fur when I hear that term because people do make decisions based on misinformed film manufacturer hipe.

Other tinters on this forum understand why I so vehemently loathe that term.

You'll enjoy the purchase...I have it on my own without a lifetime warranty.:thumb

Cheers,

Devil

Guest metint
As for the term "last forever", it was a figurative statement, not literal. Nothing lasts forever, but the Huper will have much greater longevity than the DYED Sun-Gard film.

Other tinters on this forum understand why I so vehemently loathe that term.

You'll enjoy the purchase...I have it on my own without a lifetime warranty.:thumb

Cheers,

Devil

Of course Huper 40 will outperform a straight dyed film... :lol any film other than straight-dyed film will outperform. :thumb

If I were choosing between the two... I too would have gone with the Huper... the difference between a Mercedes and Yugo... not a hard choice to make. :lol

so vehemently loathe that term

From what I have experienced in reading Devil's post's there isn't many words that seem to fit outside the above quote. :lol But, I spose cynicism does grows with a multitude of lashings one must endure from film companies over time. :lol

Guest kwang125
a group buy! :thumb  :thumb

what is wrong with group buy :hmmm ? tint shop get increase in revenue/profit and customers get discount. its a win-win situation !! :hmmm

Archived