Sun-Gard Shadow tint?

Guest dc

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr. Maverick, just to remind you who the second oldest film co. in the world is....It's SUNGARD! The maker of that "cheap" dyed film we are talking about here. How old your company is doesn't necessarily have a whole lot to do about longevity. Also, there are a whole bunch of changes underway for the sungard line, can't talk about it here, but its radically different.

FYI for Huper.....They do so offer a lifetime on autos and residential (yes I know its a marketing ploy), and a 15 yr. warranty on commercial....effective April 1st.

From what I have experienced in reading Devil's post's there isn't many words that seem to fit outside the above quote. :lol6 But, I spose cynicism does grows with a multitude of lashings one must endure from film companies over time. :lol

I'm right with you on that one Metint. Let's have one together! :rollin

Devil

Guest kwang125
Go to wal-mart for the discounts and then watch your economy wither away, too.

right, and you never buy anything that is on sale ....

just so that you know, increase in spending by public/consumer boost up economy.

Hi Devil! How are You? Is there any snow in australia  :rollin ?

G'day Leo,

No such thing mate but something has screwed up our Autumn. It should be getting much cooler but it isn't. We are getting hot northerly winds bringing down interior heat from our hot dusty red centre outback.

This weather is weird........we just had our "hottest April day since 1922!"

It got to 90F (33C) and now we have total fire bans in place and the outside air tonight smells of smoke.

Devil

+33C :beer:lol:hmmm I want Your autumn!!! :lol I just thinking about new idiotic colorZ :lol ... That's why grey discussion is not interesting for me..... at first I decided that it's about shade films, now shadow line... On my mind manufacturers are digging the cemetry with this warranties etc... YES THERE ARE FILMS WITH 2-3 YEAR WARRANTY. And I think there are such reasons of it :

1. There are parctically NO SPARE PARTS in the car with long- or lifetime warranties (or I don't know - please inform me).

2. As mainly people in Your countries are using leasing and other opportunities 80% of people change the car after 2-3 years, and not necessary that next car owner want this tinting.

3. As tinting style finally will move from gray scale - I hope every year must be favorite color of tinting, like favorite color of car for Young generation.

4. It's much cheaper then hi-tec films and that also the reason. Of course I can sputter silicone and it will be not for 3 years, but You think customer need it? Of course possible to make car from Aluminuim - there were NO RUST? How many cars are made from Aluminium?

5. I have much more reasons - and ready to dicuss it with You profs!

I HATE GREY COLORZ AND LIFETIME WARRANTIES :lol6:lol:lol6

I HATE STUPID TINT LAWZ

LEO'n'DARTZ

window films. Generation Z.

Guest metint

just so that you know, increase in spending by public/consumer boost up economy.

I wouldn't buy a thing from wal-mart... :rollin

As to a group discount for tinting... 1 or 5 cars = cost of product to install and labor involved unchanged. Net profit is where the discount must come from and if I am going to give up my profits, I will lose pace in trying to grow as a business.

In answer to your question... yes. Usually sales are done to reduce overstock items or entice a consumer to come in and pay the price the item had before it was needlessly inflated.

In a craftsperson or service business such as tinting selling at discount will only lead to the lack of funding for future growth and business needs.

:booga

I wouldn't buy a thing from wal-mart... :thumb

As to a group discount for tinting... 1 or 5 cars = cost of product to install and labor involved unchanged. Net profit is where the discount must come from and if I am going to give up my profits, I will lose pace in trying to grow as a business.

In answer to your question... yes. Usually sales are done to reduce overstock items or entice a consumer to come in and pay the price the item had before it was needlessly inflated.

In a craftsperson or service business such as tinting selling at discount will only lead to the lack of funding for future growth and business needs.

Listen to metint...He's right. :beer

Guest pmuzik

I wouldn't buy a thing from wal-mart... :thumb

Listen to metint...He's right. :beer

:lol particularly the statement that discounts come from net profits !!! I don't give discounts I give them a toaster :beer

I will give a discount to military customers :lol

Guest kwang125

when you give group discount, your net profit per car decrease, but overall your profit increase because you are gaining profits from selling to customers who would otherwise seek other sellers/vendors or not purchase at all. when those customers are satisfied with the quality service you provide, they will in turn refer more friend to you when there is a chance. you will establish good reputation, hopefully, and secure more future profit.

I don't know wher you get the idea that group discount will lead to lack of future funding and growth from.

anyhow, I am not here to discuss economics with you. I am only here to find out information regarding tint. how you want to run your business is non of my concern.

Guest pmuzik
anyhow, I am not here to discuss economics with you.  I am only here to find out information regarding tint. how you want to run your business is non of my concern.

:thumb Gee thanks for clearing that up

Archived