Sun-Gard Shadow tint?

Guest dc

Guest H?perOptik

wont even bother unless payment upfront for all vehicles negotiated. many of us have been conned into giving special prices for imaginary 2nd & 3rd cars :thumb:thumb

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kwang125
Gaining profits through volume is like eating soup with a fork...

You stay busy, but you will go hungry... :thumb

that all depends on how much discount you want to give. and you do have the right to set the quantity of purchase to qualify for group buy discount. you don't have to give discount to every customer. group discount is substantially same as advertise/promotional activity/expense.

you guys are vendors so you hate to give discount. I am a consumer, so, I want to get more for less money.

I apologize if any of you feel offended.

Guest kwang125
wont even bother unless payment upfront for all vehicles negotiated. many of us have been conned into giving special prices for imaginary 2nd & 3rd cars  :thumb  :thumb

man... that sux... that is just wrong!! :lol6 . you should ask all cars to go in on the same day. or make full payment for all cars at once . I am a vendor myself, just different trade. I got ripped off before, I certainly can relate.

kwang125:

Sorry for taking so long to reply; I was busy the last few days. Anyways, I'm having the Huper Optik done by Avrix in Richmond. They quoted me a pretty good deal since I brought them some customers in the past and such but I haven't gone ahead with the tint yet. Maybe soon, I just have to get some work done first before I have time to drop my car off.

Did you get your car done yet? Any pics? :thumb

Archived