fun with competitor

my friend owns a tintshop across town. today we were over in his area doing some flatglass. we stopped by to harass him some :woowoo I noticed he had a sign on the door saying he would be back at 10:20. I went to the door and pulled on it and he FORGOT TO LOCK THE PLACE UP :? his huper film was right there and everything was right there for the taking :rollin I was going to leave him a note then I saw his appointment book :rollin he only had 2 appointments on it so down by the bottom I wrote LONGHORN TRAILER THE BEST TINT SHOP IN TOWN NIGGA :spank he called back about 2 hours later laughing about it.

me and this dood learned how to tint at the same time here at longhorn back in 89, he has had his own business since about 91. truth be told if I didnt have it so easy here where I work I would work for him. its nice to know if something happens here I can always work with him at his shop.

we talked about rearanging his shop :hmmm

it was weird I felt like I was a burgler or something :hmmm just wanted to leave :lol

he doesn't have an alarm on the building?? wow. I would have hidden all his huper, then hid all the tools from his tool belt except for a hard card and an olfa :lol

Archived