5 year spray bottle

Guest nautiboi73

Guest nautiboi73
I use three 5 gallon (fountain drink style) tanks.  One for each side of the car and one for my table.  My uncle retired from Pepsi a few years ago, but before he did, he snagged three tanks for me.  I run air hoses from my compressor to each one (daisy chained) with about 85 psi works great! Don't have to air them up unless they run out of baby shampoo and filtered H20.

I would love to just use my compresor but it is not fiezable in my current location. And I hate pumping a poly. I like the spraymaster over anything else that I have used. I enjoy the same amount of solution with ever spay, can't say that about a poly, all depends on preasure, damn pumping.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest S and S
They still break when you drop them...Trust me.

That is so true OT

I actually went back to my roots to the spraymaster from the poly sprayer. I can hang the bottle on my pocket which makes it more mobile.

Broke one today!!! I want my Money Back :lol6

Guest Braud Spectrum

I tried one last summer and it lasted a couple months then I'd be walking around and the bottle would fall off and the sprayer'd stay hung on the leather sling on my tool pouch. :lol Never actually broke... but after the second time it fell off for no apparent reason when I least expected... :beer I called my distributor and complained. Two days later another one came UPS free. :thumb Somehow the mouth of the bottle where the threads are became kinda oblong looking instead of round...so the sprayer wouldn't screw on properly. :beer Still on the second one and have two more unused standing by in the armoire.

Guest Braud Spectrum
Still on the second one and have two more unused standing by in the armoire.

:lol6 armoire, is that what you lady tinters call your tool box ? :hmmm

:lol:thumb It really is one. Big ol' snuffelufagus. I have had it standing in the shop for years waiting for myself to get around to refinishing it. Many people have wanted to buy it but my sister gave it to me (to store for her I guess but she doesn't want it back :thumb ) There it stood. Not really my style... plus I already have one I love in the house. So I converted it a couple months ago. Cleaned the crap out of it and put some shelves in it. Store my bundles of paper towels and extra rarely needed squeegees and stuff...the old Wagner I don't use any more. It still needs a mirror and I've asked my glass man to hook me up but he keeps forgetting.

Archived