How has TD.com changed you

Guest tinterjim

It's incredibly difficult TW, some days I can do no right, no matter what, I'm going to make someone mad.

Some days more than others, the attrition rate testifies to that. Look at all the regulars who don't post anymore.

This is the most difficult thing I've done in my life, and I've done some hairy sheot.

Sorry, that sounded like "oh poor me", didn't mean it like that, just wearing my heart on my sleeve as usual.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still say your the right person holding the TD reins...flawed days and all...just shows your one of us...human...but with an endurance that separates you from most ..that's why your still here ..and will be tomorrow because there are many here that truely appreciate this site and the man that keeps it going :hmmm:hmmm

Guest tinterjim

Before I found TD.com I thought I knew pretty much everything about tinting. After 15 years I did'nt think there was anything else to learn. Boy was I humbled. I've learned a great deal and I'll continue to learn from the people here.

Guest thetintshop
It's incredibly difficult TW, some days I can do no right, no matter what, I'm going to make someone mad.

Some days more than others, the attrition rate testifies to that. Look at all the regulars who don't post anymore.

This is the most difficult thing I've done in my life, and I've done some hairy sheot.

Sorry, that sounded like "oh poor me", didn't mean it like that, just wearing my heart on my sleeve as usual.

I guess I should have added that because it made me realize I'm a better tinter than I thought I was, it made me raise my prices. which warded off the bombs, which made me more money, ect. ect. ect.

this site rules. can't go a single day without a "fix". (evident by my post count)

thanks for making all of us better tinters TD. :hmmm

Keep this in mind

"my biggest mistake in life was trying to please everybody" Bill cosby

and this one

"you can't please all the people all the time and last night...all those people were at my show" Mitch hedberg

I can't thank you enough for the site dude. Live with no regrets (no damn what was I thinkin or jeez I pissed him off, Look at TTS he always speaks his mind no matter if people get :hmmm you cannot do wrong with this site dude...unless you close it down :hmmm:lol then what would I do for 10 hours per day :lol)

We all love ya TD

Keep up the good work

Chris Traeger

Mullethead

Skittles15

Corky romano

chris Kataan

anything else you can think of?? fire away if so :lol

Archived