How has TD.com changed you

Guest tinterjim

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This site to has opened my eyes to what trials and tribulations we ALL go through. For a while there I thought that I was the only one having issues with certian problem cars.

This site has given me a place to share ideas and thoughts related to anything from tinting to what new album I should take a listen to.

This site has taught me to be more tolerant of my competitors...after all we are all in the same line of work and face similar challenges. We all want the best for our families and will do whatever it takes to provide for ourselves. Its never personal.

But most of all it has given me a place to laugh, sharpen my wit, and break away from the stress of everyday life.

Thank you TD for the platform. :spit

That's well put Eclipse. :shiz

Guest TINTFXold

this site has given me soooo many things on top of tinting ideas. I've learned so much as well.

Ric has , believe it or not, made me understand when the time is right for azz chewings and when to take a step back and evaluate before attacking.

Ric has also taught me that I have a brother that lives in California that I havent met yet.

OT has taught me that no matter what I may have done or will do, the ones that love me will be there when the smoke clears

Mike taught me there is NO SHAME in spying on a hapless co-worker and making it viewable for the entire world..............

this site has given me soooo many things on top of tinting ideas.  I've learned so much as well.

Ric has , believe it or not, made me understand when the time is right for azz chewings and when  to take a step back and evaluate before attacking.

Ric has also taught me that I have a brother that lives in California that I havent met yet.

OT has taught me that no matter what I may have done or will do, the ones that love me will be there when the smoke clears

Mike taught me there is NO SHAME in spying on a hapless co-worker and making it viewable for the entire world..............

:thumb

Guest Blade

You guys haven't actually met yet?

:thumb A reason for TD to be at SEMA perhaps...

Guest SQUEEGEE
george.jpg

SERENITY NOW!!!!!

:thumb

:lol

One of my most fave episodes!

I think the tint industry attracts alot of neurotic types. Some don't care, some can't care enough and others just don't plain give a phuck.

Everyone thinks they're right until they see themselves up against the mirror at TD.com. I can find alot of myself and none of myself in some of the regular posters here. THAT is what makes this place great to me. I learn me something just about every time I log on here. :lol

Guest Blade
How has TD.com changed you

I didn't know how many people there were around the world that I could actually call FRIEND! (without actually meeting)

Thank you Ric! You brought us all together!

Archived