How has TD.com changed you

Guest tinterjim

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod

to be a bit more serious...this site has taught me so much...all the different trick..and tips..and all the great people on here ..ones that I would like to call friends.. :lol ....the ones that bring you up..when you are down, from a crappy day at work....and the ones that make you laugh..and the ones that p1ss you off.. :thumb ...... BUT THAT IS WHAT THIS SITE IS ALL ABOUT..HAVING FUN AND LEANING ...and sometimes ppl are going to say thing that you dont agree with and that is ok.... it seems like we all are able to deal with each other somehow...and that is a great thing!!!!..and that is what friends are all about..

THANKS TD..AND ALL THE MEMBERS THAT MADE THIS SITE WHAT IT IS TODAY...I :lol TO YOU ALL....

THANKS TD..AND ALL THE MEMBERS THAT MADE THIS SITE WHAT IT IS TODAY...I  :lol TO YOU ALL....

I didn't think a God would bow to anyone :lol j/k good post TG :thumb:lol

Guest tintgod

THANKS TD..AND ALL THE MEMBERS THAT MADE THIS SITE WHAT IT IS TODAY...I  :thumb TO YOU ALL....

I didn't think a God would bow to anyone :lol j/k good post TG :lol:lol

what would a god do.?.....I could sacrifice myself to you all ..if that is what you want.... :lol:lol

Am I late with my :lol ?

DUDE Your site is unbelievable, there are lot of cool (and useful) advices... but I can't tint and I won't be tinter :lol:lol But You make good job for my site too: any installation etc. questions will be linked to your site, I won't do You job :lol:nope:lol

(and I can't do it like You :lol ).......

I like bla-bla-bla here :lol:lol:lol

Archived