How has TD.com changed you

Guest tinterjim

Guest thetintshop

I've learned I don't hate every other tinter, like I thoguht I did. I've learned there are others out there who take pride in what they do and not just looking to make some money. (if you put quality first, the money will come)

I've learned that there are a couple people in this world who actually appreciate my honesty.

I've learned more about film in the last year than I learned in the entire first 18 years.

I've learned that my assumption about new car dealerships was in fact, correct. :lol

I've learned that only I am able to use a porter cable heat gun to shrink film. :hmmm

I've changed my approach to customers from "what the hell do you want?" to "how can I help you?" because this site taught me not every customer out there is a total asshat.

I've learned that one can actually sit in front of a computer for more than 8 hours without getting up to pee.

this site is the shizznett.

thanks to TD for not banning me that first day. :nope:hmmm

and thanks to FX for showing me the ropes and not the door. :hmmm:hmmm

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nautiboi73

TD knocked me down to level , because I thought that I knew all there was about tint untill my eyes were opened to the real world. I thank TD for letting me learn more about my craft and continue to perfect it daily.

Eveyday when I tint a window I think would I want those at TD to know I did this. If I answer no, I must retint that window. I have set higher standards now thanks to TD, I had lost hope in the industry b4 I came here because of the competing shops in area but how my faith is restored. my standards now far exceed those of my competitors. And I am greatful to TD>

Guest Me_shelli

:hmmm This site has helped me in alot of ways. From convincing my boss that we shouldn't tint windshields to allowing me to vent about used car dealers. In real life I am very shy. This site has helped me to ask the questions that I need to ask. As well as realize that there are people out there trying to make a living dealing with the same problems that I am. I really appreciate the support.

Thanks guys :hmmm

Archived