Last one to post game #632

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah wait till you're out of one. Look man I don't know what it is about me that you've got such a hard on for but you need the lay the fuck off. My family and finances are just fine and are completely none of your business. I don't mind getting up here and picking back and forth but these personal attacks are going to Fucking stop or I'll just leave. I really don't want to but I'm not gong to sit here and be belittled every day. No I don't wanna here chill man I'm just fuggin with um tired of your shit. So from one man to the next please just cut the shit out.

Llumar visit went good, had to wine and dine them.  They are evaluating all the Formula One dealers now to see if they fit in the Select Pro category...rolls out in February.  They are looking at remapping the dealers in Atlanta and hopefully we will be able to slide in even though the closest dealer is only 8 miles away.

Watching a tv show from last nite.... guy falls thru a glass partition in some type of restaurant or something and it breaks into shards, cutting him in a few places.

All I'm thinking is - there is no way that would not be tempered glass due to code.....  :facepalm2   Specifically so things like that DON'T happen. 

Saw the same show and thought why isn't that up to code Should of at least had 4mil security on it

Llumar visit went good, had to wine and dine them. They are evaluating all the Formula One dealers now to see if they fit in the Select Pro category...rolls out in February. They are looking at remapping the dealers in Atlanta and hopefully we will be able to slide in even though the closest dealer is only 8 miles away.

8 miles in Atlanta though that's what 500k people? :lol

Watching a tv show from last nite.... guy falls thru a glass partition in some type of restaurant or something and it breaks into shards, cutting him in a few places.

All I'm thinking is - there is no way that would not be tempered glass due to code.....  :facepalm2   Specifically so things like that DON'T happen. 

Saw the same show and thought why isn't that up to code Should of at least had 4mil security on it

Ha! Exactly... which I know it's not the best show when it comes to accuracy but still.... 

Archived