All Metal Auto Express Film

Here is the car. It looks nice just not happy with how it was installed. Already got a call from customer. Gotta rework it. FB_IMG_1470208266384_zpsvyl3zunq.jpg

Hey bud I've done a few of those the door panel comes off very easy. I don't shrink those doors at all. One shot install and on those I squeegee out the bottom and work my way up. Finishing off with a hard card wrapped in a paper towel in an upward motion across the top edge

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That film looks alot like Johnsons Executive line. It can be tough to shrink due to the all metal construction but ive never had any ghosting issues with that film. I dont use it alot though. I may have tinted 30 or 40 vehicles with it. I will not use it in weather under 65°. That stuff is slow to dry.

Does look good on that color. Those doors can have a good bit of shrink on them. If you need to you can also do a light snap shrink across the top also. Just so you don't struggle with fingers.

I had to redo this car a week ago. Watched the video and implemented it. It didn't work out the first time because there was a bunch of fingers but I remembered that you also said to shrink the top. So the second try was smooth. You da man JAKE!

Archived