Switching Films

Guest shadytinting

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest areyouthetintguy?

to each his own,,and I am not attacking you personally......I really couldnt care about what you like and dislike,we all have our opinions.....bottom line is we all do something that we like to do and make a living at it,although it is becoming harder and harder to do that.....the problem with this business is that for many years it was a "sleeper" business...great income for the amount of effort put into it,( I know we all work hard ,but ,its not digging ditches,lol)only in the last few years has this profession been taken over by every tom, dick and harry that want to make a quick buck and this has caused a market saturation,I blame alot of this directly on the manufacturers and distributors who will sell to anyone and I mean anyone,,they dont give a damn where the film ends up once they have been payed for it....

I blame alot of this  directly on the manufacturers and distributors who will sell to anyone

What I want is the best film in terms performance, appearance, and longevity. Highest price paid doesn't guarantee this but if you want the best, you will nearly always have to pay more. We have to sell this idea (highest price = best value) to our customers who do business with us and it's the same for film suppliers. I agree with your opinion of what mfr's. and distributors have done and are doing to the industry.

Well I'm a F1 dealer and we get an area when we start selling there film. No one in our town is able to carry the film that we do. That seems to help a bit. But if you think llu llu is expensive your going to be in for an even bigger shock with F1. We get to carry types of films that no other manufacture have. The startup cost will also knock you over when you see it. Everything has been great since we last switched films from mad. :thumb

Guest tinterjim

I was the rep for LLu LLu for a year (I worked for sagr), and used it my whole career until 4 years ago, I now use Johnsons and like it just fine. :spit

Guest Sprinter

wow all the guy asked was whats up with lulu and should he switch?

only switch if your not happy with jons if it works for you use it.

if not then find something eles.

the price is at the top unless your a f1 or diamond dealer, price allways seems to be on the minds of us tinters who want a good product at a reasonalble price.

and someone to stand behind the warranty!

Archived