Switching Films

Guest shadytinting

Guest fimmo

I use johnsons and never had a problem with it but then again I've never used any other brands to compare it too!!! I say if your happy with johnsons then stick with it,if not just change! if you dont like the new brand then change back! your the guy paying for it so play around a bit!!

thats my two pence(cents)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest areyouthetintguy?

ok.ok.I have just figured out what the controversy is,...apparantly for us guys up north,the john will work perfectly in our climate/its you guys that are down south that may have the problems,thats why we are having the difference of opinions,lets call a truce and go on,we are on this site to help eachother,not start arguing..and as for the wiseguy who says that I am :thumb ,,get some class

Guest metint
Just stopped using LULU after 10+years

Cust service issues

NOTHING available

sorry Metint

:thumb

I've heard this before from the region... gotta do what's in your best interest. :nope

Guest El Patron

I've used Llumar & Madico and to me, Johnson's is just as good, IMO. The quality is very comparable, especially their Silhouette line (Llumar's ATR/Madico NS). The only real diffrence is the price. I am still using Johnson price list from 2000 - they haven't changed! Also, they are right here where I work & live...so I just go pick up save on frieght charges.

I always talk to Spencer or Ismael and they seem to be always ready to help and willing to do what it takes to help me out. :DD

Guest El Patron

Your right Protint, Madico NS has not been around for a while. I was refering to the quality, not so much the color. Either way, they (Lumar/Madico) both cost more then Johnson's.

The only gripe with Johnson is that they do seem to always be out of stock on the SP15. When that happens, I just got to grin & bear it...

Hopefully, this summer will be diffrent. :DD

Archived