Happened again

Guest Blade

Guest Blade

Collected payment. Handed the customer his keys. Said "Make sure you leave your windows up for atleast 2 full days." He said okay, thank you. Walked out, got in his car.......ROLLED BOTH WINDOWS DOWN........and waved bye to me. :lol I tried to signal the jackass to come back, but he thought I was waving bye to him :thumb I immediately grabbed his invoice and wrote really BIG on it that his warranty was void on the doors, in case he comes back. They are probably fine.....but what a dumbass! :booga

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop

they never listen. my favorite is immediately after I've given them the whole spill, (don't roll the windows down for 3 days, don't clean them for a month, don't use ammonia, ect) they ask "so how long before I can roll my windows down?". :spit:shiz

Man...I never get that. People always ask me 48 hours before rolling down? I just say nahhh, tomorrow morning is fine, but if you have to pay a toll or something, go for it, it'll be fine. There are a couple cars that are exceptions, but I usually double check by rolling down a bit when I'm done anyway. :spit

Guest tintslut

Yeah, we all get pissed about doing this shizz, SO did I..

Until I got in the astro, and rolled both my windows down, 15 minutes after slapping the tint on :spit

My favorite is telling people that smoke that they can't roll there windows down for a week. :spit That's what they get for stinking me and my shop up with there car. I guess these people don't plan on selling there cars. I'd never buy a car that had been smoked in. Stinks like :shiz .

I remember I had a customer p1ss me off so much (he was a smoker),brought me his car with old fast food stinking up the car, wanted a deal,ect...I decided to do the car anyways but with payback to him...he was in a state of shock when I told him he can't roll down his windows for 2 weeks (it was in July) :spit

Guest thetintshop
That's what they get for stinking me and my shop up with there car.

couldn't smell any worse than it does with all that bullshiat you have to step around.

Archived