Tinting at a dealership

NO LOYALTY !! Dealerships. so dont get too comfy , take the Dollars and be thankfull u earn a wage, its all about Working relationship and how low you will go dealers, till the wind changes, and Bye bye,

Amen to this statement, learnt that all to well. My city isn't to big so I just take notes, because when the winds change again and the phone is ringing for a " favour" or can you help us with this. The price is either gonna be through the roof or not at all.

On 8/18/2016 at 1:34 PM, Midtown Houston said:

It is all about the relationship.  Most of the time....it don't have nothing to do with how low you can go.  There are deal that are made behide closed door with companies and GM.  I hope you don't go try to take that account from the company you work for.....There are eyes and ears everywhere.  In this business (as a owner) we know what you are up too...sometime before you are up to it.  

Just to give you a head up what I have to do to get one high end account.....I brought a $6600 Rolex for the man in charge...He set me up as a vendor and we went on to grossing well over 20K a month.  

Out of the 20k per month how much would you say is profit? and where do the expenses go to? 

On 8/21/2016 at 2:13 PM, TINT_TERRORIST said:

TELL DEM SAILSMEN DAT U GOIN GIVE DEM HOES A 12 PACK FO EACH CARA. DEM JIGGRAHS BE KNOCKIN EASH OTHER OUT OF DAT DOOR WASK WAY LIKE MEAT HEAD AND ARCHIE BUNKA MANG!!!!!

Could you please tell me in layman’s terms what you are saying? I am pretty good at understanding common sense, hood related slang and foreign English. Are you a professional window film installer or a car wash attendant? Just asking

On 4/9/2018 at 2:51 PM, drtint said:

Could you please tell me in layman’s terms what you are saying? I am pretty good at understanding common sense, hood related slang and foreign English. Are you a professional window film installer or a car wash attendant? Just asking

Haha