Tools

Guest Imatinter

Guest Imatinter

Hi you all. I was at the Ft. Lauderdale IWFA show this year and it was awesome. There were two guys from San Antonio TX who were awesome to watch. They used the red devil instead of the gasket shields and it was amazing to watch how easy they made it look. I use the metal gasket shields & bungie thingies but they're too time consuming. The less steps the better! I bought the $1 red devil in hopes to be able to use it like they did, but just couldn't "Get it". If anyone has any suggestions on how to use this simple little tool, bring um on. Send me pics, whatever. Thanks.

All I use is a conquerer. After you finish pulling the rest of the release liner off the film just push the film up. Slide the squeegee inbetween the rubber and the glass( start in the middle) then push the excess film into the small gap that you created with the squeegee. Run the squeegee toward to the left then right (keep it inbetween the rubber and glass). The film should follow your movement and go right under the rubber. :thumb

Sorry this is a lot harder to explain then I thought. Took me a month or so to get it right.

Practice you'll get it :nope

Archived