film distributor DMC

LLUMAR has been the ONLY film LONGHORN has used since they started tinting in the early 80`s.

sometimes I sit back and wonder if we hold some kind of record for staying with the same company so long. 20+ years with the same distributor, AMERICAN FILTER FILM.

anybody been with the same film brand and distributor for over 20 years? :thumb

Hi there mad dog. Houlio from Canada here. Would like to chat with you later obout tool pattents and I've been reading some of the stuff in the forrum. Seems there are still quit a few guys tinting in the stone age out there. I have tons of tips, most you probably already know. Just waitng for my digital camera to get back to shop this morning and I'll slide you some pics. I have 3 cars booked today and a p/u, so might not be able to chat till later. I don't really have all the lingo and web site figured out yet, so just bare with me.

Later

I've playe around with few different brands for automotive, but for commrcial and residential film..our family has stayed with Llumar since it came to Canada20 yrs ago (use it for auto now to ) :thumb

Guest metint
LLUMAR has been the ONLY film LONGHORN has used since they started tinting in the early 80`s.

sometimes I sit back and wonder if we hold some kind of record for staying with the same company so long. 20+ years with the same distributor, AMERICAN FILTER FILM.

anybody been with the same film brand and distributor for over 20 years? :lol6

Don't know the answer to that, but I can sure ask... :popcorn:rollin

Archived