Devil to retire soon

G'day tinters.

Well after some 41 years in the biz, I think its about time to hang up my squeegee. :notwrthy

Let me tell you what I'm after in the next few ensuing months......

I'm after a hugely motivated tinter in Melbourne who can take on and further grow what I've already created.

An established business for sale with huge recognition for nothing but the best at all times, great profitability, more work than I can poke a stick at, a selective clientele that would suit someone who knows how to film but hasn't got the way for.

Sadly I've got no family interested so I'd like to give a "legs up" to perhaps some tinter who is struggling at the moment or is stuck in some grind going nowhere.

If this fits your bill and if you think you can see through the forest for the trees or in our case the view through the film, then give me a call.

Don't waste your time if you are not a brilliant tinter or you lack people skills because it ain't going to work.

I'm prepared to mentor and give guidance in all aspects of selling, running a tinting business and everything film even when you think you may know it all.

Purpose built premises, phone contacts both mobile and landline, website, corporate clients, 95% repeat and referral based customers, no competition, you name it but you don't get the Ferrari.

In anticipation.

Regards,

Rob (aka Devil with bad attitude)

Ph. 0417755537 Melbourne

hi Dev,

I suppose you are Mr Rob Tait?

I used to read your columns on the WF Magazine regularly. 

You'd certainly left one impressive legacy behind.  :hat

Hi Tack,

Indeed my friend!

One thing I've learnt is to be good to the industry that feeds you and everything else falls into place.

I've never tinted illegally (refused more jobs than I can recall because someone wanted it illegal), never been a lowball hack pulling the industry down but strove to set new standards at the top level regardless of the market and never let others in the game dictate what I wanted to earn.

Yes it is a nice legacy and I thank you for the accolade and I can hold my head high proudly with no "should have done better" regrets.

I'm not done yet but hopefully some bright spark seizes the opportunity I'm giving and goes for it.

I've put a deadline of March next year at worst case scenario to call it a day but it takes some doing to say to the world I'm done.

The wife wants to travel and I've got a daughter in London who is a paramedic that we want to see.

I might offer my knowledge and expertise as a business tint consultant which would not go amiss and this is one area I've excelled in that may be useful for others out there. :prof

Devil

hi Dev,

I suppose you are Mr Rob Tait?

I used to read your columns on the WF Magazine regularly. 

You'd certainly left one impressive legacy behind.  :hat

I've put a deadline of March next year at worst case scenario to call it a day but it takes some doing to say to the world I'm done.

The wife wants to travel and I've got a daughter in London who is a paramedic that we want to see.

I might offer my knowledge and expertise as a business tint consultant which would not go amiss and this is one area I've excelled in that may be useful for others out there. :prof

Devil

Recently, my QLD friend left the tinting business and went on a 111 days world tour on cruise with his wife.

Good luck Dev...

Need someone to look after the big red car while you are away?

I live near Eastern Creek raceway and could give the injectors a good clean out for you... :driving

I wouldn't drive it through town.... People might think I am trying to compensate for something... :D

All the best..

Cheers

I wish you all the best Dev! I will someday be in your position with my business and local reputation I've built over the decades and hope for a successful handing off of the baton when I'm ready

Archived