What other services does your shop offer?

We usually offer Window Tint, Remote Start, Vinyl Decals and Detail Cleaning, but this year we got rid of Detail Cleaning because it makes the shop so dirty, and there's almost no money in it.

We're trying to figure out what other services we can offer to fill in the slow times during the winter.

We've been thinking about PPF but we have no experience with it so it'll take a while to learn I'm sure.

What do you guys offer to fill in the slow times?

Turn your business into a hand car wash and detail and you will get all the window tint, ppf, and wraps allday everyday. We get over 2k vehicle to detail a month and those vehicles end up getting tint and ppf with us. You are not going to get no where if you only doing car wash part time.

We offer full service detailing (and headlight restore too) and just ordered our first roll of PPF. We also offer Remote Start, Heated Seats, Vinyl, obviously window tint, WeatherTechs and accessories...

Just trying to figure out if theres other big opportunities we're missing out on.

Thanks for the input guys!

We offer detailing too. Yes, its less money for more work but its repeat business and many times you can upsell these customers into tint, etc.

Try offering headlight restoration, we do that too.

Turn your business into a hand car wash and detail and you will get all the window tint, ppf, and wraps allday everyday. We get over 2k vehicle to detail a month and those vehicles end up getting tint and ppf with us. You are not going to get no where if you only doing car wash part time.

We offer full service detailing (and headlight restore too) and just ordered our first roll of PPF. We also offer Remote Start, Heated Seats, Vinyl, obviously window tint, WeatherTechs and accessories...

Just trying to figure out if theres other big opportunities we're missing out on.

We offer detailing too. Yes, its less money for more work but its repeat business and many times you can upsell these customers into tint, etc.

Since you're doing detailing again have you looked into paint coatings like Ceramic Pro, C Quartz, Opti Coat, etc.? Good add-on to detailing

Since you're doing detailing again have you looked into paint coatings like Ceramic Pro, C Quartz, Opti Coat, etc.? Good add-on to detailing

I did just buy something similar from NanoSkin but havent had a chance to try it yet... this right here 410tPShBHXL.jpg

Oh and I've read some people say they making a killing off of installing HIDs. I been wanting to look into it but haven't had the chance

The HIDs I was getting from my distributor kept having problems, but could just be that brand.

Looking to add glass polishing. Anyone already doing that.

One of my competitors does the 22ple or glass coating stuff whatever it's called and my detail supply distributor who also sells to him was telling me that like every 3rd car he does he ends up screwing up the finish on it and has to sand it all back down or something... so I'm hesitant.

Archived