starting off

so was just wondering what some of your opinions would be, but i'm just starting to tint on the side and i have been mobile. with that being said its tough when you need a garage to tint out of. do you think a 1 car garage would be enough to tint out of or do you think its too little of a space to really do what you need to do?

I have tinted in some small garages. The ability to open both doors fully is a great thing. Need a minium 14 feet wide to do most vehicles.

I have done 1 side then repositioned the vehicle to do the other side. Pain in the rear but worked.

I have tinted in some small garages. The ability to open both doors fully is a great thing. Need a minium 14 feet wide to do most vehicles.

I have done 1 side then repositioned the vehicle to do the other side. Pain in the rear but worked.

Yep exactly, been there done that. An the car I did then I had just enough room to squeeze my butt around to open the door, an pull the film over top the door. Once I got the outline done for the sides I rounded my corners on the front windshield. Made it a little easier

Buy way too many blades, my area, some dude who's doin decent mobile work is diggin into qtr windows, maybe cuttin double, or tryin to save blades or something. And yeah do the 1 side at a time shuffle like mentioned earlier. Get a piece of glass way bigger than biggest back window

Costco has a pop up tent for cheap. Check them out.

The only one I could find is a 13'X13' canopy and it doesn't have sides on it. Says it is 9' tall in the center. Would this be big enough to park most cars/trucks under? If not, what size would you recommend? It needs to be easy to set up with 1 person.

Archived