PGA

Guest H?perOptik

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It sure was!! a close race to the finish on Day4 :hmmm

Tiger WHO? :nope

That game is just WAYYYY to difficult to stay on top forever, Woods will be back eventually. But you know how it is HO, one little flaw in any part of your game gets magnified, especially for the top golfers in the world. I've been in a few club championships at my local course, and my God, just to be the best, or even in the top 10 of THAT group would be the thrill of a lifetime for me, let alone what these guys are up against. :hmmm I think how hard it would be to be the best at my course, then add the 100 or so courses in my county, then my state....Mind boggling how good those pros are. :hmmm

Guest Blade

I have 3 golf courses within a 5 minute walk of my house and I don't golf..... :hmmm I haven't in probably 16 years. :booga My dad lives on one of them and has a golfcart I could use everytime too...... :shock Maybe sooner or later I'll start swingin' again (clubs that is).

That was a sweet Masters. Nice to see Phil pull it off. :shock

Guest Eclipse

I have been wondering where Tiger has been.....then I saw a picture of his wife. :shock

I would forget about golf too.

I am learning how to play golf...a dude is on his way here right now to sell me a couple of titleist Howitzers. 10 degree and 12 degree. :shock I think they are good clubs. I am getting them both for $125.00. I think that is a pretty good price.

Guest H?perOptik
That game is just WAYYYY to difficult to stay on top forever, Woods will be back eventually. But you know how it is HO, one little flaw in any part of your game gets magnified, especially for the top golfers in the world. I've been in a few club championships at my local course, and my God, just to be the best, or even in the top 10 of THAT group would be the thrill of a lifetime for me, let alone what these guys are up against.  :shock  I think how hard it would be to be the best at my course, then add the 100 or so courses in my county, then my state....Mind boggling how good those pros are.  :hmmm

I can imagine the pressure they faced at that level... to be able to do it year after year.. its more than difficult, bordering on impossible even! I'll be happy if I can consistently hit 80 on my home course, much less under par at different courses that you play once a year with only 2-3 practice rounds. a line from the ad... these guys are good!

I respect Tiger, in case you guys think I was hammering him.... he's darn good to be able to win the masters 3 times is no easy feat (not to mention his numerous PGA wins!). everyone has his slow days.. and I am sure he will climb back to the top in due course.

is he married already? last I heard he had a sweeting looking swede finance :DD he seems to have filled out around the waist tho :shock thot the hip exercises were supposed to trim you down? :hmmm

Guest H?perOptik

10deg and 12deg would be too close for me...

I have a 10.5, 18 and 25 in my bag, but was thinking of switching to a 9 driver to gain more distance with a lower trajectory? any idea how much a 975 would cost there?

Archived