PGA

Guest H?perOptik

I use a 10.5 driver (Cobra). I get more distance than I did with with my old 9 degree. Of course the old driver wasn't as good as that kick-ass Cobra. That club Rocks. :rollin Might as well keep this going HO. What irons do you play? I use Lynx Black Cats, and like the combo feel/playability of these forged-look clubs. Top that all off with a Cleveland Lob wedge, cobra 3 metal, and Lynx 18 & 21 degree rescue clubs and Ping Putter. Now...what's in your bag?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest H?perOptik

I use Honma CG707 irons... gives great distance... when hit on the sweet spot :lol but otherwise, quite hard to hit as they are blades :thumb SYard 301 driver & 301 3-wood :beer these are good!! Tigershark 5wood, and some crappy putter :beer no LB but am thinking of getting on for the 80yd shots :?

all my clubs are graphite except for the 5 wood, and I was considering changing them to steel (lengthening them at the same time as ppl have commented that they look too short for me :lol).... not worth it though from what I hear tho... have been using this set since I first started... so quite resistant to switching too... :lol

Guest H?perOptik
And Eclipse...I've never hit a Titleist club so I have nooo idea how they play. But that's a good price for those clubs, no Titleist is cheap.

check the clubs to ensure they are not China-made copies :thumb

the look very similar to the actual clubs, but the feel is totally off...

And Eclipse...I've never hit a Titleist club so I have nooo idea how they play. But that's a good price for those clubs, no Titleist is cheap.

check the clubs to ensure they are not China-made copies :thumb

the look very similar to the actual clubs, but the feel is totally off...

Definitely....Alot of knock-offs floating around, and like HO said, they won't work the same. Alot of them use crappy shafts, and regardless, the shafts need to match the club to get the desired result.

I use Honma CG707 irons... gives great distance... when hit on the sweet spot  :) but otherwise, quite hard to hit as they are blades :thumb SYard 301 driver & 301 3-wood :thumb these are good!! Tigershark 5wood, and some crappy putter :thumb no LB but am thinking of getting on for the 80yd shots :)

all my clubs are graphite except for the 5 wood, and I was considering changing them to steel (lengthening them at the same time as ppl have commented that they look too short for me :lol).... not worth it though from what I hear tho... have been using this set since I first started... so quite resistant to switching too... :)

Never heard of any of those clubs HO. You need to upgrade anyway, there's some great stuff out there. My buddy just bought some G2 HL Ping irons, I hit a couple shots with em last Sunday and they were sweet. About $900 for the set of irons though. :)

Guest H?perOptik
Never heard of any of those clubs HO.  You need to upgrade anyway, there's some great stuff out there.  My buddy just bought some G2 HL Ping irons, I hit a couple shots with em last Sunday and they were sweet.  About $900 for the set of irons though. :lol

Japanese clubs OT

cost a b*mb tho :thumb

irons - 2650

driver - 880

3wd - 880

:):thumb

expensive clubs but I still play like :thumb:) luckily they were given to me as a present :)

would rather stick with this set than spend another 1-2k on brand new set, unless someone offers to buy this junk off me... hahhahha

Guest H?perOptik

havent played in a while due to work commitments.. but am finally gonna to fit in a game or two over the next 4 days :thumb

hope the weather holds.. its be hot as hell this week, and I hope sky doesnt cave in when I am out on the course! :thumb

Archived