2017 civic hatchback

APTINT

Just finished doing my first one and doing that backglass was a B***. At first sight I thought the back glass was like a prius but I was fooled lol I had to tell the costumer the price had to go up and luckily he was cool with it. ???????? next time ill gave to charge more.

did one for the dealer myself last week. took all the crap apart and did it that way almost want to just say eff it and see if i cant just vynil the bottom half on the inside somehow. but if people want to pay more to have it taken apart and done right than im for that too i guess. 

I'm just going to charge a bit extra.  I honestly don't think it will add that much time and none of the parts seem super breakable.  Luckily I do most of the complicated stuff, so I bet my co-worker can have the rest of the car done by the time I've got the back ready.

so I have yet to see one,  is the back window symetrical?   noticed complete frit on the wiper area,  so could we not cut the upper portion and shrink it then flip it over and cut on the inside and shrink it.   or felt card or wrapped hard card to shrink the inside?   I remember some old landau tops you almost had to final shrink on the inside back in the day.  thought?