2017 civic hatchback

APTINT

I lay a piece of release liner from the last car on the inside, trim it out, take it to glass and lay it on my film and use liner piece for template, lay on back window, shrink top half, install and squeegee top half and hit the bottom with not much as I lay it down and squeegee it out, wipe it down and good to go

Cheers

I'm thinking...I've got a good excuse to shut the doors if one of those comes through my shop. LHORTY I don't even want to mess with one of them. I'm sure I could do it...just really don't want the headache that would come with it.

I'm thinking...I've got a good excuse to shut the doors if one of those comes through my shop. LHORTY I don't even want to mess with one of them. I'm sure I could do it...just really don't want the headache that would come with it.

Price it accordingly. I did and am now hoping for more. I am basically doubling my price of a regular civic sedan....

Did you end up taking the crap off the back hatch Ron ? I personally haven't run across one yet

Yep, sure did. Remember, I still handcut everything, although I did keep the liner as a template (as I do with everything) so we will see next time

Pretty good video. One thing it fails to mention are those rubber bumpers at the bottom of the hatch and what a PITA they are to get out without making them sloppy when replaced...

Those looked terrible when I went to put them back on. I wrapped a bit of tape around the clips and pounded them in with a rubber mallet. They looked good as new.

This car was such a PITA. Thanks to The Man for the write up on spoiler removal, it saved me so much more time. I don't see how the bg can be shrunk without he spoiler being taken off. Might end up melting it if left on. Bottom of the glass has a weird curve to it sorta like a crv.