Shop Location Advice

Hey guys hows it going?I havnt posted in a while since the past year i have been running my small shop. My shop is a bit hiddin and kind of hard to find on google maps. Walk in traffic is usually if they happen to be in the area or if i have my A-frames out. I have been offered a shop thats on the main cross street and my question to the guys that work or own a shop in the front is if its worth it and about how much traffic is normally brought in. hopefully my question makes sense. 

Makes sense to me, not an owner though. Was in a similar situation and moved to the front right before summer in 07. Our January ( first month) was better than any of the previous summer months. Held up till July then it wouldn't stop raining! So summer sucked. The foot traffic should help you but its still a gamble. Hope this was helpful.

Yes, as long as the price is not crazy, it is worth it.  Think of it like paying for advertising, but instead of it being online, it is to the daily traffic.  It keeps your shop on their mind as they pass, so when they decide to get tint, it is a good chance they will think of you.

I dnt think the price is to crazy for the location but just seeing insight and an old tint shop used to rent out of the space but old man got sick and retired. He was there about 10 years. 

Even better, if they have a good reputation then you may have people coming in still think it is the other shop.

Thats awesome. Our shop is also pretty hidden so we don't get much walk-in traffic from drive bys. But where I'm from leasing a space on a main road is just ridiculous in price! So for now I'm good where were at but one day I'd like to be on a main road again. Good luck!

Archived