Stek film

I got the Stek film yesterday. Over all looks very nice. I was able to do one car with it. A 2017 Lexus RX350. Darker Titanium type color. I have to say over all I really liked the way it installed. I didn't have a lot of time to play with it on the car trying to pull it back or anything like that. The adhesive seems to be a great balance if tack with out being to aggressive. Stretched great, and didn't seem to make any marks in the film. It has a very nice high gloss look and seems very slick to the touch. That's my first car experience with it. I will post back after some more time playing with it.

The guy at Stek mentioned a few times that it is a pressure sensitive adhesive. Is that not the case with other films like Suntek,Xpel ect:? 

Ordered a couple rolls to day from Sema. Looks very nice. I will post back updates on how it's working out. Should have it Monday or Tuesday.

Arent you the guy at the booth representing them at SEMA?  :dunno

Haha. No. It's a guy out of Seattle I think it is that has the US distribution.I am just a lowly installer in Utah.

Edited by Jake

If any of you want some coating ideas, send me a PM. I have a some import options going on. Worked great to remove the tackyness of the premium shield. Made it ultra slick. We have spray on si02 coating as well as traditional ceramic coating

Hi Waxworkz, I did send you a message but have had no reply. Could you forward me on the information regarding ppf sealants particularly the product you mentioned for premiumshield.

Many thanks

Steve 

If any of you want some coating ideas, send me a PM. I have a some import options going on. Worked great to remove the tackyness of the premium shield. Made it ultra slick. We have spray on si02 coating as well as traditional ceramic coating

Hi Waxworkz, I did send you a message but have had no reply. Could you forward me on the information regarding ppf sealants particularly the product you mentioned for premiumshield.

Many thanks

Steve

Funny I have no messages. I'll send you a pm