Cars a Newby Should Stay Away From

I was reading a few of the challenges people were having in the 'Auto tinting makes and models' section and got scared. Was thinking what a nightmare tinting could actually be after starting a job and having to tell the customer I cant finish. 

Did not like the idea of taking someones car apart and not being able to put humpy dumpty back to gether again.

Figured I ask, maybe get a list of cars that are nothing to worry about. 

Thanks for your reply. I'll add newer chargers to the begining of my list.

Stick to anything Korean or Japanese and you'll be fine basically, they are in general the simplest to tint for virtually every reason. Most 'American' vehicles are fine too (except what's been mentioned for certain issues). Avoid German's and high end vehicles. And this is being said if you have guidance, training and can self correct issues with your own work.

In a perfect, magical, unicorn filled world, I'd only tint new trucks and cheap foreign hatchbacks and as many as I wanted every single day. In that magical world, with a never ending stream of those, I'd be rich, happy, never ache and do whatever the $#%@ I wanted with my spare time  :lol

Hi notime  :welcome  

Your question is a loaded one. :blink  Because even an easy car can aggravate and be a problem for new guy.  Every vehicle will present a different challenge.  

You will develop your own style of this dance we call window tinting.  Just make sure you do quality work and stand behind what you do. :twocents

Good Luck.